Friday, April 4, 2008

Overpriced Cravings of the Day


Since I search through so many different websites each night, I of course come across items which will only happen in my dreams, or if I perhaps win the lottery. These are my favorite of the day.. or maybe week. Ever since I saw those Derek Lam ankle boots featured on style.com Ive been in love, the color, the little buckles, oh so cute. This L.A.M.B bag Ive also been eyeing up for awhile now, this is definitely one of my fave colors for spring, Ive actually been looking for a similar colored bag but (cheaper) anyways after a couple months of no luck, I decided to go with a cute yellow bag I found instead.

3 comments:

Secretista said...

I WISH L.A.M.B WAS CHEAPER!!!! UGH!!!

R said...

Ugh I know.. along with lots of other brands haha

NewlyInspired said...

LOVE those boots!