Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fool's Gold


Last night I got home too late to blog, I went to see Fool's Gold. Good movie I thought, I enjoy typical know-how-it-ends/chick flick movies. Kate hudson also happens to have a very cute sense of style, so I thought it would be a good time to display my psp collage. I must say Im getting slightly better with this program, with simple stuff anyways, Im not quite ready to lose another header battle yet.

Also Im very excited for another shopping day tommorow, going to the big U.S of A. Hopefully I'll be able to scoop up some good bargains of some sort. On my list is a basic white tank, my old one needs replacing, possibly a new nail polish( Im really wanting to test out the new nail polish sticks ) I think thats all Im going to add to my list since I never stick to it anyway. Hopefully I'll find some good buys worthy of posting!

No comments: