Friday, February 29, 2008

Seeing Double?


As a magaholic, yes, I shall show proof someday, I was reading one of my hundreds of magazines, when I came across a look-alike page of various items. I saw these shoes and immediatley became attached. The two on top are from 3.1 Phillip Lim, the bottom two are from Bronx. I know it's not an exact replica but I thought it was a pretty close match. Im all of a sudden loving this mega-mary jane style(adding to my shopping list).



Also, just for fun, I just had to rave about this winters starbucks giftcard holders, just another card holder? I dont think so, how bout an all purpose electronic holder. I've been carrying them around all winter, keeping my cell and ipod nice and toasty. To bad spring is coming.. now if only they could come up with a cute spring/summer all purpose holder.

No comments: