Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boredom Browsing

Not much to do today in the clouds beside some internet browsing, and I happened to come across some pretty good Michael Kors shoe deals. So here they are:

(Not exactly Summer boots, but since its looking more like january Im not to concerned about it.. Michael Kors $170 at bluefly.com) (Also Michael Kors, Im really loving the patent plus zipper, $150 from nordstrom)

(Michael Kors again and best deal of all, on sale at nordstrom for $64.00!)
I wish that I could order any of these online but with international shipping charges + duty.. it completely destroys any savings.

Wish I had more to say for today.. but all in all it was a pretty blah day =)

7 comments:

Rumi said...

In love with the second pair. Don't tempt a shoe fiend!

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the last shoes..

the oxford is killing me!!it is so edgy yet sassy!

Owner of this space ;) said...

ahh the zip up shoe boots are simply gorgeous :) - definitionpoliticalspeakspace.blogspot.com x

bear said...

ohhhh those michael kors are fab!

leslie & pam said...

i am dying to get a pair of lace ups but havent been able to find the perfect pair! i will have to check these out

Terren said...

i'm out the door and on my way to nordstrom now!

NewlyInspired said...

oooo la la Kors boots are ADORABLE. I must have them and will start searching :) LOL!