Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quick Updatee!

Not much to say today, slept half the day away, watched transformers on tv.. went to work.. got home just awhile ago lol. Pretty lazy day minus work, which was pretty fun, since my manager wasn't on =)
Im going out to dinner tommorow for a friends bday and having a hard time deciding what to wear, but Im hopefully going to have a picture to post from it.

Oh yeah.. and I had to mention my latest obsession.. for some reason all of a sudden Ive been loving super chunky-ish? boots, eg balenciaga style, almost ugly when looked at directly, they've somehow become irrisistable to me..


5 comments:

Rumi Neely said...

Mmmm love those boots..I've always wondered if that massive platform makes them not so hard to walk in.

geri hirsch said...

the shoes are fab! i love them in the first shot most.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of chunky boots right now...sadly they're so hard to track down since it's almost summer!

ROBOTS said...

i just love this shoes...

Anonymous said...

hehe i saw ashley wearing these in the movie theater!!