Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lazy/Work Days

Such a lazy day, as a lot of my summer days have been lately haha. After work I just get so tired, soo I had a nap, I really make myself sound like 60 dont I?
Anyways tommorow will hopefully be fun, going on a shopping trip downtown, and cannot wait! I surely will not come back empty handed, I will post tommorow my new purchases =)

Also today in my boredom I was browsing through some mka photos, I never get tired of looking at their outfits.. so these are a few of my faves of the day!
(Rocking pretty much all black looks ^ V )(So lovely and breezy, litterally)(I absolutely loveee this look for MK-fave in a long time, its different from her usual, although this was taken awhile ago, I just want to mimic it completely!)(At Kate Hudsons halloween party.. is it just me or is this a little creepy lol? Ash and MJ)

p.s Anyone know how to make photos any bigger?

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the classic MK all black outfits!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

my fav is the combo of the gladiator sandlas and vest...two seemingly masculine pieces that look endlessly chic!

kitty kate said...

i love them i love them i love them


lets trade links??

chloe van paris said...

MY GOOD THOSE OLSEN SISTERS ARE ALWAYS SO CHIC AND SEXY.

NewlyInspired said...

She's my icon. I think I would literally die if i met her :)

Unwise Pedestrian said...

I love them all. I just want to be her!

jewelry said...

I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://www.or-jewelry.com