Friday, June 5, 2009

Sugar Highhh!

I went to see Dane Cook tonight (Woo!) I freakin love him, too hilarious, it was a great time!! Soo.. Before we went into the stadium these people checked our bags and made us throw out our water bottles (not even opened) =( soo by the end of cheering and ab tightening laughter I was absolutely parched! We hit a Mcdonalds on the way home which was about the only thing open, since all pop is a dollar I decided to get large, clearly too much sugar for me at this time of the night because I feel like Im bouncing on the walls. But yeah all in all a fabulous night, perfect weather, but I must say to include some fashion in this post, Dane.. tsk tsk, yellow graphic tee and camo pants!? No, no, noo, please let us bloggers help you out next time! I still love him despite it though =)

3 comments:

Damsels said...

seriously ?
lucky lucky you !
We Were Damsels

boubou said...

Bonjour !
first time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages/Scrapbook or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Dana said...

im new to blogspot. check out my page if you can<3
chainsaull.blogspot.com