Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Heart Alice

It seems that the new Alice in Wonderland movie is following in the footsteps of Where the Wild Things Are and doing a whole bunch of collaborations. I cant complain though because for the most part I've quite enjoyed them, including this awesome new collection from OPI...

Im thinking I need that 2nd from the left, "Mad as a Hatter", or possibly even the blue, "Absolutely Alice," and Im not even usually a blue nails type of person.

photos: chicprofile.com

11 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

I'd like that frosty blue on my lil' ten right now...

Christina said...

these are cool!

vaxcel lighting said...

The blue freakin rocks

Rebecka xo said...

oooh, those are cute colors!

Damsels said...

wow thisi s the first tiem i hear about this ... it looks amazing . thats a pretty great collaboration

JoJo said...

i can't wait for the movie!
that MAD AS A HATTER colour is gorgeous by the way
x

Anonymous said...

i LOVE IT
thanks for sharing as always
i really love your blog, keep it up!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Meet Virginia said...

2nd from the left for sureeeeee, that's what I want! love it!

xo

hotfunkyvibes.blogspot.com

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Absolute Alice is awesome.
x

Unknown said...

I love OPI's colors they always do the best collections! Also www.whowhatwear.com did their story today about taupe nails which I'm loving!

AMIT said...

Wow that is really good post.

lingerie today