Thursday, January 7, 2010

20 Day Week

Im finally finished with my first week of school, it honestly felt like the longest week ever and it was only 4 days long! Thank god I have Fridays off, I can officially say Ive pretty much been running off of coffee. I think I should add another resolution to my list, going to sleep early. I am much more of an evening person, I can stay up to 2am no problem, but then when I have to get up at 6am... you can see how that might contribute to my near unconciousness right now.

A little evening lookie loo before bed helped me discover these awesome shoes
I dont know what it is about these grey boots, but I love them, great colour too but they also come in black!I've seen these ones before, but I still love them, I dont know if my interest in studs is ever going to subside.

Both of these boots are from Jeffrey Campbell, grey from Urban Outfitters and the black from solestruck.com

8 comments:

Eli said...

Love the grey boots but you´re right, in black they would be great.

xo
http://timetimetravelers.blogspot.com/

Siru said...

My school starts again at Monday and I haven't done ANYthing. It's baad.

juliet xxx

istimeofus said...

I really like your blog!!! (and the shoes are soooo lovely)
I follow you!!! <3

Shes Dressing Up said...

Ooh, both of those pairs of boots are nothing short of amazing!

Jazz Virtue said...

Those studded ones are absolutely amazing! Wow!

Christina said...

i love jefferey campbell, i did a post on him!

Anonymous said...

I love those grey ones !!

Rayna said...

Hey,
I'm literally head over heals for the grey jeffrey cambell ones. Instead I want them in black! Have you ever ordered off solestruck before?

Let me know when you get a chance/ love your blog.

Rayna
http://all-that-we-perceive.blogspot.com/