Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year '10!!

I hope you guys all had an exciting and safe New Years, mine was pretty relaxing, I am not usually a big New Years person, I spent the night watching the hockey game, and movies =) I am also still in slight shock at how fast the year went, Im hoping 2010 wont speed by so quickly, and it will be much better than 2009.

So I have some resolutions this year, normally I dont even make resolutions because I never ever keep them. Here go's this years:

1. Actually keep my resolutions
2. Have a more healthy lifestyle
3. Clean out my closet, and discover a whole bunch of items that I know are lost somewhere in that abyss.
4. Set aside more time for blogging!

This is all I can come up with for now, I am also going to try to take a more personal approach with my blog because I really dont convey much on here. Other items to be possibly added to my list.

Also to come the new additions to jewellery family! I already completely love them =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you! Haha, I also never keep my resolutions. So this year I decided to have just one. ;)
xx

fadetoblack said...

happy new year :)++

Siru said...

Good resolutions! Happy new Year!

juliet xxx

~LiYinism~ said...

Hey I stumbled to your blog and found out that you are looking for a way to enlarge pictures in blogger.

Well there's one very easy way (which I'm using now)

use http://draft.blogger.com/
instead of blogger.com

the format of posting is rather the same, just that the way to upload pictures is different (you dont have to select size and all)

but the amazing thing is that once the pictures are uploaded, you'll just have to double click them and choose "Extra Large"

All the best and happy 2010! :D

Shes Dressing Up said...

Great resolutions, I really need to be more healthy too!

Leslee said...

Great resolutions. x)

Fashion L'heure said...

:)

www.fashionlheure.blogspot.com

A said...

Happy new year! I like your resolutions, good luck with them!