Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back =)

Hello all, Im back from my lovely relaxing vacation, it was really quite perfect. The weather couldn't have been better, everyday was about 36-39 absolutely perfect for floating on a lake all day =) The weather here at home has been quite hot too, it's just sad I can longer dive into refreshing water.

I dont know about you guys, but I cant believe its already August and I only have a month left until school starts, nooo! The only positive thing I can relate with that is the obvious back to school shopping, I swear Im going to be doing "back to school shopping" even when Im no longer in school, I just love it. The only downer on that is Im still unemployed and quickly running out of money. Im already in debt with purchases I've already bought in my mind before even seeing half of the stuff out there!

I really hardly took any photos because there wasn't much going on, I was veryy very lazy! But this is a little bit of the "wildlife" that I saw =) My mom saw a bear in our backyard but I missed it, I was super bummed about that.
This guy looks really evil, but it's only because I had flash on, and since we just saw him on the side of the road I didn't have time to turn it off, but he really looked cute.The sun just looked really pretty this day.This little guy was giving me a really hard time, whenever I saw him come around I never had my camera, this time I had to run inside and come back out, so I still didn't get the greatest photo of him but I got him nonetheless.!
We first discovered him just hanging out inside the cupholder of one of our floaty chairs.

So what have you guys been up to so far this summer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had so much fun!!!
loving every bit of this, the nature is exquisite and it looks like you really explored
ive been in oxford and london the past week, glad to know im not alone in my travels

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

laura said...

oh what a lovely relaxing vacation, it was really quite perfect the view is awesome and all is great..., i like to shot that view cause iam a photographer in Los Angeles.!