Friday, August 1, 2008

The detailss

So I was pretty tired yesterday and didn't fill in many details about my vacay. I did take a few pictures, but got more lazy with the camera than I expected. But yay, it finally works! I did get a tan, Im sure others would not consider it to be a tan, but hay Im as white as this background so anything is tan to me. I spent pretty much everyday floating on my inflatable chair in the sunshine =) Unfortunately I still feel like Im riding waves though hahah, thats kind of a pain. I think I also overdosed on icecream, mm =) We had campfires on the beach and saw bats, my cabin is pretty much the only place where this happens, for me anyway. I also pretty much got eaten alive by misquitos, I seem to be some kind of attraction for them. Lastly, I witnessed some pretty creepy thunderstorms, but for some reason Im still fascinated by them haha. Oh and I saw a bear! It was just his behind, but still, a bear!! =) Here are just a few photos of my trip anywayy, sorry no photo's of me though, all I wore was bathing suits and sweat pants at night haha, stylish I know. The view from our deck.. ahh if only I could wake up to this everyday.These 2 are from a late night beach fire =) Ignore all the times, they're all wrong haha.
A storm that came upon us, you could totally see the rain coming, enabling us to get back to shelter in time =)
Sparklers fun!!

Now that my main vacation is over with and August is upon us, I can't help but think about back to school/fall shopping. So in the next few days Im going to be making some of my lists and august picks! So keep checking back, and I hope you guys make some lists for me to check out too =D

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Very nice pics.

cupcakes and cashmere said...

such great pictures...love how you could see the storm coming, so fun!

Taghrid said...

great photos!

Lisa said...

hi lady.

fellow Canadian ( but I now live in Cape Town ).

thanks for sharing.

newbie to the blog world!

L xx.

http://www.leeselooks.blogspot.com

michelle said...

Looks like an amazing trip!