Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend

So my weekend was pretty intense, both friday and saturday involved nonstop shopping till the point where I was so exhausted. But it was worth it, I dont go to the US often enough, so I always enjoy it. I got a new pair of dark wash skinny's for the back to school season, also some plain black skinny pants, in this perfectly soft material, oh and did I mention only $14? I love Nordstrom rack <33
Then it was back to work, which has become more and more of a pain due to my manager -_-

I finished up the weekend by going to a fair today, I know its not techinically a weekend, but whatever, I cant keep my days straight when Im not in school. Today involved mucho eating, I cant resist all the mini donuts at fairs.

I also found more pictures of Taylor Momsen modeling, I can't help but really start to love this girl.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

mhmm shopping! I can't wait for back to school shopping. Nordstrom Rock is one helping store too.

As for Taylor Momsen, she's gorgeous, I love the wife beater shots.

For the most beautiful Blue Sapphires, Pink Sapphires, White Sapphires, Sapphire Rings (or any other kind of Sapphire Jewelry), check out http://www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com

michelle said...

Stunning photos - they are all so thin!

FELICITY [!] said...

yay shopping! & mini donuts :D
that sounds so fun !

beautiful photos, she's gorgeous! x

JuliaFuentes said...

omg i love the pictures

this wheel's on fire said...

yay US! haha jk but where are you from? we need your $$ :)

R said...

Haha Im from Canada Wheel's, don't worry you guys get plenty of my money, I shop in the US more than here probably.

Eyeliah said...

I did not think I would, but I adore her.

Stella said...

your pics are great!

Anonymous said...

What's that lump on her shoulder (first photo)? Though I found her thin, still she looks gorgeous. I like that 2nd to the last photo seems like a candid one. ;)

Anonymous said...

The bump on her shoulder is just the acromial end of the clavical. It's just really prominent on thin people.