Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It Ended With A Bang

So I've been pretty busy busy with work lately, but I did still get to celebrate Canaday Day, I worked the morning which was nice, yay time and a half, and then headed straight off to the festivities. It turned out to be the perfect day sunny and hot with a little bit of a breeze. We started out the time by playing a fairly tame game of spoons, it can get pretty vicious for any of you who have ever played this game haha, but we kept that under raps considering we were in a public area and all. I would also like to note that I was totally the defending champion. Anywayss, I went on the octopus ride which was fun, and then we basically just chatted and waited for the fireworks to start. After that we went out for dinner, after only receiving about 4hrs of sleep I had to wake up at 745am for work... ughh =( Oh well.

After almost a complete week of sunshine it ended today with an out of nowhere storm with wind, thunder and the whole deal. Anyways I have some other cool photos that I found awhile ago that I've been wanting to post for awhile now, hope you like =) Because I think these are seriously awesome haha

Flair Italy May 2008, Postmodern by Jean-Francois Campos

Taken from/credit: Foto Decadent

7 comments:

michelle said...

Wow, those pictures are stunning!

hidzume said...

your blog is just GREAT.

Plz check out mine ^^

http://hidzume.blogspot.com/

fiona said...

wow, they are amazing. i love that they're black and white, it kind of simplifies an otherwise crazy image.

i'd love to swap blog links with you...check me out if you get a chance.

itsafashionablelife.blogspot.com

thanks x

Paris Tarts said...

I love these pictures :)

Tart

♥ Marta ♥ said...

WOW,beautiful photographs :)

1234 said...

ohh lovely photos!

Richel said...

I have no idea what to say, everything looks so great!