Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Summer Days



When I woke up this morning and glanced out the window, I realized our astonishing week of sunshine had left us for our usual rain rain more rain and of course lots of clouds. I decided to compile a little bit of summery-ness just to lift my mood.

I cant quite remember after digging these photos out of a huge folder, but I believe most of these pictures are from Versace and Michael Kors, spring 2008. I really love the versace yellow flower dress, and usually, I dont like orange or pink, but somehow I think the Versace pink top and orange shorts are totally cute, and now, Im thinking I might just have to come up with my own pink/orange combo. Also Im thinking I might have to purchase a candy colored striped mini dress like the Michael Kors one, which I find completely cute, reminding me of those big swirly disneyland lollipops. Another of my Michael Kors fave is the mixed pattern dress, I love the floral/strip combo.

Heres hoping that more sunny days are on there way, I cant wait for summer, I think I've about had enough of the under 10 celcius weather.




No comments: