Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The December Issue

The December magazine issues are always one of my favorite of the year, Im not sure exactly why but I guess just the whole holiday season is exciting all the glitter and glitz, and all the cute party dresses or yummy appies. One of the main things I like too is its really finally feeling like winter, so all the cozy knits and chunky scarves just look so appealing. So this year I googled the covers of the December issues since I couldnt quite wait until they came out.. and unfortunately this is what I found:

ElleDecember2010

Can someone please inform Elle that its December and not July. Whats with the cover? I obviously cant speak for everyone but I dont like this at all for December, maybe for June or July, but for right now it would turn me off buying it.

Now I know this isnt a magazine cover but these ads are rocking the winter feel, the cozyness even though its snowing, hot chocolate, cute lab dogs, congrats Michael Kors, you are totally making me want everything and just kicked Elles ass!

MichaelKors.winter2010.3
MichaelKors.winter2010.4
MichaelKors.winter2010.2
MichaelKors.winter2010

I cant wait for snow!!

And dont forget about the giveaway!!!

6 comments:

Beckerman Girls said...

LOVE these Michael Kors ads...they are all so gorgeous and Carmen Kass looks STUNNING! He makes fab accessories!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Ilse said...

cute! I crave for some snowy weather as well now!

JEAN-PIERRE said...

I love the snow in these images..

-azede

Anonymous said...

awesome!!
i'll be back to see more for sure!
come visit the revamped COSMICaroline!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

the goorgeous said...

beautilful editorial, makes me wanna go skiing right now ;)

Lainey said...

I agree. Even though I think Jessica Alba looks beautiful, I can't help but think spring/summer when I see this issue.