Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back

Kinda sucks getting back into reality, being blissed out in the heat floating on a lake or being surrounded by amazing scenery kinda kicks the ass of work and the reality of being back in the city. Its also somewhat harder adjusting to internet than I always think it will be, weird because I usually spend a lot of time consumed, but once you break free of not having any its kinda nice for awhile.

Since getting back to the internet I've been catching up on all my usual blogs and sites, checking out whats new. And even though Im enjoying the warm summer weather I cant help but be more excited than usual about whats in store this Fall. Is it just me or does this falls items seem even more appealing than usual?

Im especially loving Topshops collection!
photo from nitrolicious

So what are you guys most excited about for fall?

9 comments:

Annastasia said...

I think I will buy the coat on the white girl!! Or the other! I don't know for the moment :DD

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Nice blog! I hope you'll visit my blog too and become a "follower". I've started my blog a few days ago and I hope I'll have soon more "followers". And leave a comment if you like! Thankyou.

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

hobovogue . said...

those knee high ... sweater socks?!?! or are those shoes?!?!? are amazing. im excited for THAT :)

<33 [v] hobovogue

hobovogue . said...

OH and capes. completely forgot. capes are soososososos to die for .

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

i am excited for the coats. i can't wait to get a shearling coat.

enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

Très beaux ces manteaux, j'adore.


Séréna

louboutin chaussures said...

J'aime votre message et il est à la mode

louboutin chaussures said...

visite de votre post et je pense que vous êtes vraiment né pour être un blogger de mode

Anonymous said...

can't wait to wear the color camel, looks so beautiful in fall!