Monday, April 5, 2010

Byebye Long Weekend

I hope you all had a great long weekend, mine was pretty good, I was pretty much extremely lazy =)

So I mentioned before that I always have a little list of stuff I want for spring/summer, lets start with shorts. Of course I have the usual blah denim shorts (dont get me wrong though I still love them), but this summer I would like something a little different as well. I want both leather/leather-esque shorts, and possibly silk shorts. The only thing Im worried about silk shorts is they are going to come off looking like pajamas or something. And I say leather-esque because I saw these ones at Forever 21 and they are called "glazed" shorts or something, but they still kinda have that leathery appearance. I was also thinking maybe even lace shorts.. but I dont even know if these exist or how they would look, they would somehow have to be non transparent lace.. hm. What do we think about the whole leathery shorts idea?

12 comments:

S.UWAGBA said...

i think its AWESOME! but probably best reserved with flats where i live, people are not fashion forward!


SOPHIE FROM
FANTASCHIC.BLOGSPOT.COM
xoxo

R said...

Haha yeah I know what you mean.. I dont like the shoes that F21 has paired with them at all

Sick by Trend said...

I think are cool and the leathery for few things.. for example i hate the leathery trousers for men..

good post!!

looks our blog!!

XxX from Spain!

sBt

Junkfood said...

I love love love the idea and might now buy some. In response to your musings on lace shorts, yes they do exist and I've even seen girls walking around my school wearing them. They sell them at Aritzia and the only problem is that they're transparent so you would definitely have to layer.

Unknown said...

I kinda dig the leather shorts thing, but only for night time... also think sequin shorts are cool too.

Anonymous said...

i think i like it!

Yaryy.

Anonymous said...

I saw these shorts on Forever 21's website the other day & I love them! It never hurts to buy a cheap pair of shorts, whether you wear them much or not. But it would be nice to get my hands on some Alexander Wang leather shorts.

xox Courtney Michele

Silvia Couture said...

i like the shorts...and I agree..Wang shorts would be great

Bisous Natasha said...

I love them. I have a leather skirt, because I am still looking for the perfect pair of leather shorts. They are great to dress up for a night out.

myPetsQuare said...

LOVE IT!
We were shot in leather shorts by Garance Dore!!!
www.myPetsQuare.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love it

Joanna Spicer said...

I feel good about leather shorts.

joannaknowsomethin.com