Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning

So I finally decided to fulfill a goal I made so long ago and do a major overhaul clean on my room/closet. Im starting with my magazines, I dont know if I've ever mentioned that Im a total maga-holic, I just hate to throw any out. But it was getting crazy, taking up like half of my floor space, its seriously like in the hundreds. Bad, I know. My mom even offered me $40 just to throw them out, haha she clearly does not like my magazine/floor look. I came up with a plan to toss some, and just rip out inspiring photos that I want to save, and keep some others actually arranged on a book shelf. Let me tell you, its very tiring, but Im making progress!

I also dont know if I've ever mentioned I am not a fan of earrings. The whole idea of sticking something through my ear, with the fear of some possible chance it could be ripped out is just not something I care to ever experience. Not only that but I always found them uncomfortable, just the feeling of things on my ears bothers me, so I let the piercings I had grow shut many years ago.

A few days ago I saw this ear cuff/ change on earring, whatever you want to call it, and thought it was such a fabulous alternative. This is so much better to me than earrings will ever be. I honestly would love to try something like this out, would it not be so great in something brighter as well? Some turquoise, or maybe even a feathery peacock.
photos: pixie market

15 comments:

Siru said...

That's gorgeous piece of jewelery! I'm sorry to spam, but I have gorgeous giveaway going on in my blog right now! Please come and see!

juliet xxx

U-NI-TY said...

Nice earings

stylestalker said...

i love how it hooks behind the ears. it would look cool with her hair down too- like the chains were just strands of hair

xiao said...

i can't throw out my magazines either...haha...love the earrings:)

http://seeyounextyear.blogspot.com/

This chick's got style said...

Great ear piece!!

gant shirt said...

I love these earrings!

Forever Boho.com said...

ow these are gorgeous!!
peace out
www.foreverboho.com

Emma Hoareau said...

ooh yes i like this!
its such a good idea to spring clean, i have every vogue since 2003 its awful they take up all my shelves- maybe i should do the same... but i just can;t part with them!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

J.M. Powell said...

pixie market? i'll have to check it out..i'm loving the earcuff.

Silvia Couture said...

great earring! That's sick!

-Silvia

Much love from Atlanta =)

ANNA ELIZABETH said...

I'm slowly getting into the earring thing again!!! These are amazing.
www.fashionrope.com

Anonymous said...

awesome earrings! awesome blog!
xxx

http://poise22.blogspot.com/

Wholesale Clothing said...

Wow very cute earrings, gorgeous accessories of yours!! Wish I have it too.. I love it..

Ieva Guzeviciute said...

love!! always wanted a pair of those..

http://flowergirlie.blogspot.com/

Wholesale Clothing said...

What a nice earings.. I can recommend that to all those people who really in fashion.