Friday, March 5, 2010

05/03/2010

So happy the weekend is here, its funny how a break can go by so fast yet as soon as school gets back in, its like time stands still.

Im pretty sure everyone I know right now is in a little bit of Olympic withdrawal, I miss it a little too. I still wish I could have gone to some events, but for the most part it was too expensive for the events I wanted, (aka hockey up to like $25000 - yeah seriously.) But it was honestly still such a great experience and I will always remember it, the atmosphere and the excitement was really something I cant explain unless you were here to experience it yourself, definitely a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Not to mention last Sundays mens gold hockey game was the most pumped and exciting day that I have ever seen, amazing!

In all the excitement I really didnt take that many photos, but I thought Id share a few of the photos I did capture.
^ Athletes Olympic Village ^Molson Canadian Hockey house, aka major party every night, I didnt go though, tickets were too pricey for me ;)
^Part of the houses and pavillions at night, pretty much any night time photo I took turned out blurry, this was about the best I had
^A few people wanting to get a look at the imprisoned torch/cauldron^Just a few more people

^Random people who waited in a 3+ hour line-up to zipline over the city square packed with people, definitely looked liked fun but I didnt want to wait in line.

The weather was so abnormally warm and gorgeous for a good portion of the time they were on too, which was great. Im kind of loving this really warm winter =)

Right now Im working on my list of must have spring items I want.. so far its pretty long as it usually is.. I'll share it with you when Im done. Whats on your must have list so far this spring?

5 comments:

Siru said...

It all looks very exciting!

juliet xxx

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

So cute




http://yuliyamodeuse.blogspot.com/

Eyeliah said...

still in withdrawl over here.. lol

Rachel said...

Wow. Loving all the architecture shots!

studioswag.blogspot.com

Scoop said...

Jealous that you attended! !!!

jetaime-scoop.blogspot.com