Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shopping Trip..

So I went shopping a couple of days ago at a mall which is insanely big, I get exhausted after covering not even a third of it. So I only went into a few stores, but I ended up buying a new Wilfred Cardi and a dress by "ines" I haven't ever really heard much from that brand, but there stuff seemed pretty cute. Also went into Club Monaco, I've never payed much attention to it, but I was rather surprised, although nothing was mind blowingly different, they had nice "smooth" looking pieces accompanied by a nice neutral colour palette. Im not really sure what I mean by smooth, I know your probably thinking, "what the hell does she mean smooth? like the textures?" I dont know, but that was just my random thought when I saw them. Or maybe because it's kind of late and Im tired, who knows. Then off to Zara, where I am totally loving bright colored blazers, the red was my fave, a bright royal blue coming in second. They also had a nice assortment of sandals, a lot heavy on the jewels, but I wasn't willing to spend $80 on a sandal.
However I think this will be my alternative to the flip flop, basically the same flip-flop comfort, just a little more interesting.
Also saw a scary dolled up lady that actually startled me when I looked at her, 60+ year old ladies looking like wannabe barbies = not cool.

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

love the drapiness of that top...it's fabulous for summer heat!

Hadley said...

deffa way cooler than a flip flop. also, it probably wouldn't flipflop because of the ankle strap.

Alison Hartford said...

I know, I get so scared when I see old ladies in skinny jeans with fake tans and big hair. Just not right.

Mama Bee Simple said...

those sandles look fab!