Saturday, December 6, 2008

Almost Done

This week I was definitely put to the test with how much homework I could complete with the littlest amount of sleep in quite some time. But thankfully classes are finally over! One week from today I will be complete with exams and free to enjoy holiday spirit! Yayy! It will be nice to finally feel guilt free while reading my magazines , and get some christmas shopping done. Im bad I know, but I can never get my christmas shopping over with early, it's just..not possible.

During one of my procrastination of homework moments, I was looking at the urban outfitters website for gift ideas, and they have some really cute and entertaining items, a couple of my favorites:
Gigantic ipod speakers!

Because Im sure we all have such dirty laptops, a little vacuum to clean up all that mess! They also have a mini fridge that will fit a pop and a mini fan, I find this just so randomly cute.

9 comments:

Vera said...

the speakers look fun !

brennan said...

those are adorable, i want them!

check out my blog, it's new, maybe we can link up :)

Cheryl said...

The speakers are adorable but my boyfriend will probably complain about bad quality sound or what not. But I need that mini vacuum cleaner. My laptop is covered in a film of ash and cookie crumbs. It's too gross.

Fashion Is Poison said...

that vacuum is genius

Anonymous said...

These are adorable ideas ... my laptop could definitely use that vacuum, though...

William Street Store said...

Hello :)
I am new to your blog and it is adorable. Will definitely be coming back.

I LOVE the giant speakers. They were on my wishlist so *fingers crossed* they will soon be attached to my ipod.

Take care x

1234 said...

oh god those giant headphones are amazing

Anonymous said...

I sooo have to buy these speakers, they're so cute :p

Unknown said...

I have to have those, omg so adorable!!