Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sigerson Morrison

Today was such a nice fall day, cold, but sunny. I really must take a photo of all the trees because they are such lovely colors right now. Im also quite shocked that it hasn't rained much so far, which is very rare for us especially this time of year. *knock on wood*. Its been pretty cold though, highs of like 10/11c so I've definitely been whipping out the layers, hats and scarves. I really need a middle season type jacket though, because my cardigans aren't quite enough, and Im not quite ready to whip out the big parka.

Anyways Im sure by now you've all heard about Sigerson Morrison for Target, I was really surprised at how cute the stuff was. Lots of sparkly-ness, they really look like "holiday" shoes to me, which makes me even more excited for christmas. I think my favorite shoes though have to be the bottom ankle boots, I hope that it all looks as good in real life.




Hmm electric blue or black?

photos from target.com

8 comments:

Juxtaposition Design said...

That's a really tough decision...but the electric blue ones just pop out so much! Go for those!

the healthy ghost said...

Very original

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i just looked at the website and i must say, the electric blue booties are the only ones that caught my eye.

Anonymous said...

Aww those shoes are delicious! I've
The weather has been so strange for me. The weekend was cold as can be, but this week is just burning me up!



For the most beautiful Blue Sapphires, Pink Sapphires, White Sapphires, Sapphire Rings (or any other kind of Sapphire Jewelry), check out http://www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com

What is Reality Anyway? said...

I hope they are good too! I just ordered them from the website since the stores are usually too insane for me! I think they will be amazing, I bought black and gold studded flats. Love the blog btw.

xx
Krystal

Delmy said...

I love the flats...I am looking for some similar to those.

nv said...

I would say black since I buy nearly everything I have my eye on in black but those blue ones are such a nice colour, so I say BLUE!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nice ballerina