Thursday, September 18, 2008

Retail Therapy

Okayy bad news, I went back to see if the black bag from below was still at the store.. it wasn't. Ahh Im so sad. I've been really busy with school the past week, but I think Im kinda getting used to it, so hopefully I can get in a little more blogging time. Yesterday, after my insanely early class, I went shopping. I went to Aritiza to see if the new stuff I saw online was in. Sadly.. it wasn't but I did find a nice cardigan, which the associate told me could be worn two ways.. who knew? And also a long top/dress.. I plan to wear as a dress anyway. Both Wilfred, I swear Im obsessed now, which isn't good because it's not exactly cheap!

I also went slightly boot crazy this past week or so, buying like.. three pairs? Yeah so bad I know, but I did return one pair and I am contemplating another.. I've just been going spend crazy and Im not happy with the dent its leaving in my account ;) I might post the deciding one tommorow just to see what you guys think. Im also eyeing some shoes at Aldo right now, so I have to take that into consideration. Anyways Im rambling on so take a look at some of the aldo shoes.. and sorry that they are so small!

Im really loving the first pair, with that chunky heel, they just have that ugly factor that make me like them even more...?

6 comments:

VanessaFromMilan said...

i like the first pair to...

Charlotte said...

i like the second pair! the buckles on the first one are cool...

aquamarineau.blogspot.com

..... said...

nice boots

A Girl said...

The first pair looks great IRL, I love it! the last one looks better online in my opinion...

Anonymous said...

funny thing - I was going for the first pair too! I guess it's the chunky heel and the buckles too!

STARR said...

YES the first ones! the last ones are cute too