Saturday, September 6, 2008

Isabel Marant





Who doesnt love Isabel Marant? But there is def one common factor in here that I love, no not the boots, although I do love these as well. But Im talking about those tights/leggings whatever you like to call them. I love how sheer and comfy they look, so worn in looking already, almost looking ready to fall apart. It is lovee =) And Im soo searching for these for winter.
I started my new fall bag hunt today.. and almost bought this $250 black leather bag. Im a sucker for super buttery leather, I can resist, but I decided to hold off since it was pretty much my first day of looking and I was hoping for another color. My mom was quite horrified that I was willing to spend $250 on a bag, I guess I shouldn't tell her I would be willing to spend more for the perfect buttery soft bag, shh =P

13 comments:

A Girl said...

I could sell my handbags and pay my rent for a year ;)
Foley & Corinna handbags are so so so soft and buttery, you should check it out!

Anonymous said...

Those leggings really are fantastic! Would love to find some like that...

CIVILIZED SPICE

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

love those tights! =) i seriously need a pair in black =)

ps - i'm moving my blog over to http://lacouturiernyc.wordpress.com. if you could change the link in your list, i'd appreciate it soo much! =)

xoxo

Ingvild Marie said...

aww.. i love this shirt look!!:)

Like your blog, keep up the good work;)

saray said...

i love the tights too

Anonymous said...

I love the tight too. I can't wait until the weather permits to me start wearing minis and tights again. Those beige boots are to cute. I need to invest in some nice boots.


For the most beautiful Blue Sapphires, Pink Sapphires, White Sapphires, Sapphire Rings (or any other kind of Sapphire Jewelry), check out http://www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com

ashleigh said...

my mum is the same. i never tell her how much i spend on my bags. haha. she loves them though.

which bag were you going to buy?

and i love this collection i haven't seen it before so i'm going to check it out. and i agree on the tights..mm i love tights :)

MDS* said...

Those leggings are amazing. I also love Isabel Marant!

rg. said...

OOh love the first and second look. I have some similar tights and they were quite cheap...Urban Outfitters

Marian said...

love this label and particular collection. Love the tights,the proportion of the coats and the general feel! fab post dear
x
marian

Anonymous said...

If I could only have all those catwalk outfits in my closet like NOW? I'm just speechless! The boots, the tights, the clothes!

leeselooks said...

oh my.

don't even get me started on bags. its dangerous ;) my dream bag. 2.55.


lovely blog fellow Canadian (!!!)

martha said...

her skirts and dresses are the absolute best !