Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May

I cant believe its already May, I've been really lacking in the want to post lately, truthfully I've been feeling quite uninspired lately and my mood has just been down. Im partly blaming the fact that I've seen sun once in maybe two weeks, it's been really depressing weather, and I dont know about you guys but weather plays so much into my emotions. Maybe I need to live somewhere that has more sunshine or just a nice long vacation.

Anyways I saw these photos today and kinda loved them.
Rachel Bilson attends the Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 at the Hotel du Cap on May 9, 2011 in Cap d'Antibes, France.Rachel Bilson attends the Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 at the Hotel du Cap on May 9, 2011 in Cap d'Antibes, France.Blake Lively attends the Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 at the Hotel du Cap on May 9, 2011 in Cap d'Antibes, France.Clemence Poesy (L) and Blake Lively attend the Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 at the Hotel du Cap on May 9, 2011 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

Chanel soiree in France, taking pictures on a yacht at sunset.. yeah I could go for some of that.

No comments: