Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Words...

So I dont think it comes as any surprise that Im kind of obsessed with badass acc's, I think its probably my biggest weakness, especially rings! So naturally when I saw these new items on Made Her Think, I almost had a mini heart attack..(sorry about all the white space) And they know include bags!

Check out more on their website they have shield rings and butchers chain necklaces, its ridiculous!

Hope you guys all had a good halloween, Im actually more excited that its over so I can now start to look forward to christmas. I have to get to starbucks, apparently they have the christmas cups out now, I actually get really excited for christmas cups, weird I know.

Now Im going to have a nap, yes, at 2 in the afternoon.

19 comments:

Uniqua said...

Beautiful pieces, I love them all

Jasmine said...

The first one is amazing! Love them all though to be honest!

LittleMissHeartbeat said...

I love the second ring! It's really awesome!

xoxo

Nice blog btw!

Amela<3 said...

I'm also a huge fan of Made Her Think the designs are all to unique and stunning!

With love,

Bubu said...

I love the gold ring... very nice!!!!

Visit my new blog friend, KISSES FROM SPAIN

http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

ilovefashion said...

love the second ring! great finds!!!

check out our new blog, you and your followers might be interested?!

http://www.x-ilovefashion-x.blogspot.com/

Lilee said...

mmmm i like!

Molly Rose said...

so, so , amazing!

Silverstar said...

I think the tough yet chic look is a great idea.

VF said...

wow those are awesome! just stumbled on your blog! love love!


xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- two girls living in nyc and chicago blogging all things fashion!

Tan = tan said...

nice ring !! the design are very cool =D

style, substance & sutton said...

great finds! love the bag too, check out my site...

www.stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

i totaly love this bag!
xoxo from France

Jyun said...

The first pic gave me an impression of a medieval nose picker...

Pineapple said...

i have never seen anyone wear jewelry like that, so it makes me like it a lot!

Leigh said...

Everything here is so fantastic!! Thank you for posting :)

gemma said...

AWESOME jewellery!!

and i love that you sleep at 2. I would do it in a second... infact....

R said...

Glad that you guys all seem to share my obsession =D

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色