Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Update

I got back from the US a couple of days ago, unfortunately I have no immune system and my cold got worse, but I managed to pull through, I just really want it to be gone now. I dont think this wintery weather is helping much either, it's officially spring, it would be nice to get some sunlight.
Other than being a sicko the US trip was pretty fun, I did some shopping, I bought only a couple of things, mostly because one of my items took up most of my american cash, and with the dollar and all that crap, I didnt have too much left over. I also got a couple of tees from Express. I was a little let down with f21, they didn't have any of the studded jewellery, oh well though, Im hoping to go back when the weather get's a little warmer. I also did the typical touristy things, like the Space Needle in Seattle, pretty cool, I felt like I was going to blow over the edges. I didn't get to stay in Seattle for very long though, Id really like to explore their some more =) Pictures to come =)

2 comments:

Love + Cake said...

Dang :( Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see the upcoming photos!

xx. mavi

Vera said...

Can't wait for the pics! Hope you get better soon, babe.